Sunday, August 9, 2009

INI NGE-FLY ABIS

Rawr says:
*Hi (:
vina says:
*hey
Rawr says:
*I'm sad
*Talk to me
vina says:
*ok
*tell me
*what happened?
Rawr says:
*Has anyone ever called you beautiful
vina says:
*um yeah
*why?
Rawr says:
*Cause I think my heads messed up D:
*I don't see girls as sexy or like hot
vina says:
*ooo be patient
Rawr says:
*Sometimes girls are just, beautiful.
*Like you
vina says:
*thanks:)
Rawr says:
*Does that make me lame? Lol
*D:
vina says:
*nope ahaha
Rawr says:
*Heh. ;D. Ty
*Sorry for bothering you (:
vina says:
*its ok:)
*so what are you doing now?
Rawr says:
*Why do girls have to be sexy or hot. Why can't they be gorgeous, or beautiful
vina says:
*i want to e a beautiful girl haha
Rawr says:
*Would you rather a guy like. Damn girl you sexy! Or like. Tonight you look beautiful
*Oh but you are
vina says:
*i prefer to :tonight you look beautiful"
Rawr says:
*To me you are beautiful
*I'm sure you get that alot
*;D rawr
vina says:
*haha yeh from my mother,brother,father my friends and my ex-BF
Rawr says:
*I feel better
*Ty
*I can be a better bf ;D
vina says:
*hahaha

ini nge-fly abis gua ya tapi namanya bulekan...TAULAH

No comments:

Post a Comment